Tuesday 17 January 2012

Another week, another adventure

I have decided to slow down my blogs, as it isn't that interesting hearing about my ramblings on a daily basis. Plus, it means I can give you the creme de la creme of good musician/venue/film hunting.

This week, I have mostly been speaking to people about venues and also to TFL about legalities of filming. There is a documentary now being made about this, and they have to work out the wonders of how to film me on my adventures, when they take me all over London. I'm sure we'll get it sorted but having to assist with this, and with the venue hunting, has taken it's toll on me and I'm finding myself not looking for musicians as much. To be honest, that makes sense. There would be no point getting musicians if they have nowhere to play.

I realised this week also that it's going to be a very long year for me, and I've been travelling down to Winchester to film and talk about some of the more emotional stuff going on. That's always fun....

I have currently seen an average of nearly one musician a day since doing this, ranging from :

violins
violas
trombones
trumpets
saxophones (which I haven't planned on having in the orchestra, but may sneak into the woodwind section as I have written for them before)

I am still going to be struggling to find certain instruments but I am confident I have a masterplan to get all the instruments needed. I just have to have the strength and belief to carry on. Even though if I'm honest, all I want to do this week is have a holiday!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment